Your Nav Bar Here

Saturday, April 21, 2007

Go Lakers!




Dave and I had the privilege of going to a Los Angeles Lakers game in March! Sue Brown (A sweet member of our ward) gifted us with 5th row tickets right in back of the Lakers bench. What could be better? They played the Golden State Warriors and the Lakers kicked butt! It was such a fun game! I was about 38 weeks pregnant and had to go to the bathroom 6 times during the game, on the positive side I got some good excercise climbing the stairs! Boys to Men performed the National Anthem and half time, it was so funny. Like a game and concert all in one! Our little Noah got the middle name Laker, just because we love them so much! GO LAKERS!

2 comments:

Sariah said...

YES!! I love that you are blogging now! You were such the cute preggo lady too, Chelsea! Oh, and LOVE the name Laker!

Christopher said...

The Lakers...pff...ya I guess they're ok. They ain't got nothin' on the Mavericks! And as you can see, Reese is crazy about them. And you can also see my wife. Sariah (above), is just crazy.