Your Nav Bar Here

Tuesday, September 13, 2011

Noah


I'm telling you, Noah is such a little sweetheart.  He adores his little Ruby and treats her so nice.  When he needs to go potty or find a toy he'll come find me to sit with Ruby so she won't have to be alone.  He'll hold her bottle and give her toys.  Yesterday Noah and Ruby were in Kids club at the gym, I guess Ruby started crying and Noah dropped what he was doing, ran to her and said "Oh no!  What happened to my Ruby?"  The girls were dying.  He really is such a sweet kid.  


Noah rode a horse for the first time last week at a church party, he loved it.  They also had a bounce house which made me nervous (Because of his leg).  The power went out and Noah patiently sat and waited for it blow up again... it never did.  

0 comments: