Your Nav Bar Here

Friday, July 01, 2011

7.1.11

Let me tell you, life is ca-ray-zee over here at the Booth household.  And this Mama can't sit down for more then 3 minutes at a time.  Noah needs me to help him go potty, pick up a toy he dropped, change his show, feed him, give him medicine, wipe the spilled juice off his chest... etc.  Don't get me wrong I love taking care of him and am so happy he's doing well but today I just needed a break!  So when D came home from work I left... here's what I did:
-Got my nails "Shellaced
Purchased Ruby this darling little dress from Nordstrom
Bought a yummy smelling candle for my room
and went to (Of course) Lowes... I go there lots these days.  

It was nice to be alone, sometimes I just love being all by myself.  Now I'm home and back on duty :)  Only 4 more weeks to go...   

3 comments:

shannon said...

You are amazing! Hang in there!!

Barb said...

Ugh. Chels I hear ya. In fact I need alot of advice from you! Ava broke her leg Thurs night and is in a bent cast for the next 6 wks from the top of her thigh down to her toes. The bathroom thing is already driving me nuts. We are already bored with activities and it has only been a couple of days! Maybe we should get our broken kids together for a playdate? lol. Hang in there, I've been thinking alot about you guys! Especially now that I can *somewhat* relate(:

hayleyrowan said...

I can't believe Noah broke his leg. I am so sorry. That is so sad. Poor little guy, poor you. That sounds so hard especially with Ruby to take care of. Hang in there...