Your Nav Bar Here

Tuesday, February 16, 2010

The Bachelor...

 I was just looking up "Bachelor spoilers" and ran across this comment:   
"He should dump the Vienna Sausage and go with the Gia pet!"  HA HA!  Well, too bad Gia is gone.  She's way too hot for him anyway.  If the "Spoilers" are true and he chooses Vienna, in my mind... Jake is the dumbest bachelor ever.  Why can't he see how crazy she is?  
This week was very entertaining but, I couldn't handle how much he made out with all of them.  So sad.  Poor girls.   I usually never watch the "Girls tell all" episode but it's  definitely on my calendar this Monday night.  Did you notice Jakes dance moves?  Uh... he was humping the air.  Never want to see him dance again, and Tenley wants to dance with him forever?   Hmmmm...  Amen to THIS post.  Until next week...

2 comments:

hayleyrowan said...

oh the whole thing drives me nuts too!.... love the ny pictures. food looks awesome.

tatum said...

someone called her 'horse face' on my facebook and it was a guy so i think she drives every crazy and he is officially the dumbest bachelor already! btw....i love that picture of noah with his hot dog....classic! =)