Your Nav Bar Here

Friday, September 12, 2008

Guests


We have little guesties (Danny and Heidi) here and when we have visitors that means major cleaning. I really don't mind cleaning, I just don't love it. Luckily my hubby is good at it and very willing to help. So yesterday we had the carpets cleaned and they look wonderful... thank you Chem-dry. And today I had the duty of putting everything back together, fun fun fun. Sometimes I feel like I need my Mom here to tell me I can't get on my computer or sew or eat until my chores are finished! I am easily distracted. But I conquered the duty and now it's time to have fun! Mission completed.


7 comments:

Carli said...

what a guy! Tell Dave he can come to my house , I need some major cleaning done. Or maybe I can come and clean your house for you!?! It would be a good excuse to come and visit!

Barb said...

I get really distracted too when I need to clean. Like right now, there are a bunch of dishes in the sink I need to clean. Blogging, its too darn addicting.

Chelsea F. said...

Having guests always motivates my butt to clean =).

Brooke said...

I don't know what it is but I always feel like I have to clean my whole house before people come visit or before I go out of town. It bugs me--because why??? Then, it just gets dirty again. It's extra bad when I'm prego!

Banks Family said...

I can totally relate on the whole cleaning thing. I can be realy clean, but is someone messes it up, its trouble.

tatum said...

i love clean carpets myself!

Unknown said...

I am the same way! I like to do the work first and then have fun. But I agree, I don't like cleaning either. I wish I had a husband who helped even a little bit.