Your Nav Bar Here

Sunday, August 03, 2008

4th anniversary


Dave and I have decided that rather then getting each other anniversary gifts we will just treat ourselves to a fabulous dinner. Last year we went to the #1 stake house in California, LG's. Since Dave was so busy with the Bar this year I made reservations at La Fondue, voted most romantic and special occasion dining in Orange County. It was delicious and romantic. The atmosphere of the restaurant was so amazing. Happy 4 years Dave, I love you so very much.


7 comments:

Emily Brimhall said...

happy anniversary guys. that is the coolest picture of grandpa BTW. send me your email address so I can give you access emilybrimhall@gmail.com

Carli said...

Happy Anniversary! I cannot believe that four years has gone by already! Just think... In the next four years you will probably have a few more kids! Hee-Hee!

Nicklepickle said...

yayyy! I'm so glad you liked it! oh and happy anniversary guys!

Erick & Norma said...

Happy Anniversary! Our anniversaries are only a day apart, mine and Erick's is on the second. Glad to see you guys had a good time at La Fondue...congrats!

Chad and Margaret Olson said...

Chels,
happy fourth and here's to many more!! Ok and where did you get your ADORABLE shirt? It caught my eye immediately! Don't tell me you made it!! LOve it

Heather Thompson said...

Happy Anniversary guys! Hope the big test went well! Can't wait to see you in Oct Chels!

jen said...

Dave has a crooked eye in the pic LOL!