Your Nav Bar Here

Tuesday, September 11, 2007

A day to remember



7 years ago today I started my first day of cosmetology school at Paul Mitchell academy of hair design. It was a day filled with both excitement and nervousness. I had no idea September 11 would become so significant. I remember on September 11 one year later, my friend Ammon and I were walking around the hair school giggling and playing around when they called us into the classroom and turned on the television. We all sat in silence as we watched the horrific terror attack, I will never forget the sadness I felt as I watched. What a sad day. I am grateful to all those who gave their lives trying to save another, and to all those who did save lives. We are so blessed to live in a free country, and I am so thankful for it. Six years have flown by but today, 9/11 is a day that will never be forgotten.

3 comments:

heather telford photography said...

you are so nice!! your little boy is so darling and you look so good too... :)

Anonymous said...

What a great post. This is a great country that we live in and such attacks as those on 9/11 only prove how jealous some are out there. That boy of yours is so handsome. Have fun at rascal flats.

Lynn said...

I guess we were having the same patriotic feelings yesterday.

Perhaps some day we will be neighbors...then I could make you laugh and you could make me look fabulous!