Your Nav Bar Here

Saturday, July 07, 2007

While visiting Utah one of my wishes was to go to the fabric store and pick out a few projects. Lucky for me, Carli and my Mom were up for the trip. We went to a few different places and found alot of really cute fabrics and patterns. I left with some projects to keep me busy through the summer. I started one today and will keep my progress posted. I've got my fingers crossed that they all turn out successful! And thanks Car and Mom for all your help, I couldn't have done it without you!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh that is awesome.

marta said...

you are one busy (queen) bee! i can't believe all that you do! best of luck with your cute projects. surely they will turn out simply dahling.

and ps. i have blue & orange high school pride too. hip, hip..

A and L said...

Chels-
You need to post your cute projects. I love making stuff, I'd love to see what you make. I need help and inspiration.